Oct 30, 2022
Gail Carriger and Piper J. Drake discuss travel by
car as an option to get to where one is attempting to
But first! Where have Gail and Piper been?
Both Gail and Piper were in North Carolina, BUT they were not in
North Carolina at the same time.
Piper shares a few tips for handy things to have in case one
becomes ill while traveling and Gail adds her thoughts for a
Piper's Road Trip Thoughts:
- Summer of 2022 air travel issues resulted in a lot of travel
vloggers recommending the road trip option, whenever possible
- Enjoys a road trip with at least one other person, and loves
the option to include Corbin the Corgi in the trip.
- Make frequent stops and keep circulation going.
- A brief admiration of people living the "van life" but wouldn't
want to try it for too long of an extended trip.
Gail's Road Trip thoughts:
- Can sit a 6 to 8 hour flight with no problem but finds a few
hours in a car to be quite boring.
- Would not opt to embark on a lone road trip.
- Memories of experiencing New Zealand via "van life"
– – –
Special thanks to Kelly for editing
Thanks for listening. Travel smart. Pack the snacks!
– – –
Get your question featured on an episode by saying hi on social
Use the hashtag: