Aug 29, 2022
Gail Carriger and Piper J. Drake discuss
international travel considerations.
*This episode was recorded in April 2022. We had encountered
technical difficulties and had to await a new motherboard, but we
But first! Where has Piper been?
Piper joined authors K Tempest Bradford and Alethea
Kontis for almost the full month of December in Egypt, visiting
both Cairo and Luxor with Horus Rising Tours.
Gail's international travel thoughts:
- Holding off on international travel due to varying testing and
- Carefully research and get appropriate travel vaccinations (not
Piper's international travel thoughts:
- More locations around the world are implementing changes to
tourism and increasing precautions for preservation and
conservation of natural destinations
- Travel vaccinations and protective masks were things Piper
already did pre-COVID pandemic
- Long haul flights wearing masks is absolutely doable, not just
for protection from allergens and viruses - Piper's introduction to
masks in flight was in 2008 on a flight to Japan as a "personal
- GoogleFi and/or Google Voice worked well to communicate with
– – –
Special thanks to Kelly for editing
Thanks for listening. Travel smart. Pack the snacks!
– – –
Get your question featured on an episode by saying hi on social
Use the hashtag: