Jul 4, 2023
Gail Carriger and Piper J. Drake discuss dressing
for flights and travel.
But first! Where have Gail & Piper been?
Gail has a new car. Piper went on a food quest.
Gail's Fashion Choices for
- A lot of cashmere
- Warm hoodies with good pockets (usually men's)
- Sweat pants / joggers with pockets (usually men's)
- High waisted, wide leg vintage pant WITH POCKETS
- Coat (dictated by weather forecast at destination)
- Additional layers: cashmere hat, gloves, scarf (sometimes
Piper's Fashion Choices for Flight:
- Lots of layers
- Wearing the heaviest shoes of the trip
- Compression socks - knee high in flight, thigh high at the
- Compression camisol
- Tech fabric: moisture wicking, breathable
- High waisted jeans
- Additional layers: super light, but warm shawl. Alpaca
- Piper's gadget: compression socks
- Gail's gadget: warm, fuzzy socks
Piper's Patreon for monthly short stories,
bonus scenes, epilogues.
Gail's website for the travel section.
– – –
Special thanks to Kelly for editing
Thanks for listening. Travel smart. Pack the snacks!
– – –
Get your question featured on an episode by saying hi on social
Use the hashtag: